2020 MoneyStrong College Scholarship Information
The MoneyStrong College Scholarship Program will award a total of $10,000 in college scholarships to high school seniors and continuing education students.
- Applicant must be a member of Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union. The member’s account must be in good standing.
- Applicant must be either:
- A graduating high school senior, or equivalent, entering an undergraduate program in the Fall of 2020, or
- A current student enrolled in an undergraduate program.
- Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union employees, directors and their families are not eligible.
- An official school transcript.
- An original MoneyStrong application form, completed and signed. If applicant is under the age of 18, a parent/guardian signature is required.
- A one-page, typed, double-spaced essay addressing the following:
- It must include a minimum of 250 words. Do not use your name in the essay and do not put your name on the essay page.
Application Deadline & Submission
All items requested must be received by Friday, April 3, 2020. Applications may be dropped off at any branch location or mailed to:
Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union
Financial Education Department
P.O. Box 1238
Lowell, MA 01853-1238
Scholarship Awards and Notification
Decisions are made by the Jeanne D’Arc Credit Union Scholarship Committee. All decisions are final. All recipients will be notified by mail and will be awarded their scholarships at a special awards ceremony.
Please contact us at FinancialEducation@jdcu.com or 978-452-5001.